Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Manifesto Magalog is Live!

I found out last week that I unexpectedly and immediately have to leave the country for a family emergency. What was supposed to be three weeks until departure turned into hours and it's been inexplicably hard to function and focus, which makes me more proud than normal to tell you that the latest Manifesto Magalog is live. My awesome team and I worked so hard to get this out before I have to skip town and I really hope you enjoy! Here are a few of my faves--





If you would like to see more, you can check it all out over at Society Social and while you're over the new arrivals are out, too! As always, thank you so much for your support :) I would love to hear what you think!

Also, I will have a few things scheduled so it won't be complete radio silence, but for now, please send lots of good vibes and prayers!! I need them all.

{Photography by Lawrence Te}
McKenna Lou said...

I love this home inspiration! Thanks for sharing! xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com
p.s. Today is the last day to enter into our giveaway for an Anthropologie gift card! Have you entered?
Here's the link: http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/06/how-to-perfectly-frost-cake-25-anthro.html

Anonymous said...

when i see each magalog, i swear i always think "this is the best ever" and then it always gets better. would you mind if i stole some of your pictures to do a blog post on it? i will credit, i promise!

Stacey @ Likes to Smile said...

LOVE THIS! Do you know what artist did the painting on page 17?

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Woo hoo!!! The magalog is perfection!!!!!! And I'll definitely be praying for you and your family. I hope everything is okay. Safe travels, my friend!

Post a Comment